Continuously keeping your personal and financial information secure is an important responsibility that we take seriously. Therefore, we have implemented a number of security measures to protect your information.
- www.eldoradosavingsbank.com employs a 256-bit security certificate to encrypt your online banking sessions. This ensures that all your financial information remain confidential on the internet. Make sure to look for a padlock on the browser status bar, or ‘https’ at the beginning or our web address: https://www.eldoradosavingsbank.com.
- El Dorado Savings requires the use of strong passwords. Customers are required to create a password of at least 8 characters with the combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
- To help further protect your information, your online or mobile banking session automatically logs off after several minutes of inactivity. This feature blocks unauthorized users from using your computer or mobile phone if you have to step away momentarily.
Beyond these online banking security features, we have implemented further security measure at El Dorado Savings to maximize the protection of your information.
- Anti-virus protection to detect, block and delete harmful viruses and malicious software (malware).
- Intricate firewalls are used to scan incoming and outgoing transmissions for unauthorized access.
- End-to-end encryption that keeps data transmission confidential
While technology is used to protect digital information, we further enhance our security by educating our employees how to handle customer information. All employees participate in an annual privacy and security regulation training to keep information confidential.
Ongoing Security Initiatives
El Dorado Savings' security initiatives are ongoing practices that maintain regulatory compliance and are subjected to annual examination to verify the integrity. Our security policies are continually monitored and reviewed to make sure we are protected from the latest threats.